Steve’s Updated 14 Questions Every Woman Should Ask on a First Date
As the CLO - Chief Love Officer, I want to help women out there find love.
As the CLO – Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey wants to help women out there find love. So here are 14 questions every woman should ask on a first date.
14 Questions Every Woman Should Ask on the 1st Date
1. WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN A RELATIONSHIP?
2. WHAT QUALITY IS MOST ATTRACTIVE TO YOU IN A PARTNER?
3. WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP LIKE WITH YOUR PARENTS?
4. WHAT ARE YOUR LONG-TERM GOALS?
5. NAME THREE THINGS YOU’D LIKE TO HAVE IN COMMON WITH YOUR PARTNER?
6. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
7. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WON’T TOLERATE IN A RELATIONSHIP?
8. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS?
9. ARE YOU FAMILY ORIENTED?
10. HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR DOWNTIME? (The older you are, the more important this is. This gives insight to income, without asking that and putting the man off, but make sure it is funded by credit card debt.)
11. WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS YOUR WORST QUALITY?
12. ARE YOU A GRUDGE HOLDER?
13. WHAT IS THE LONGEST RELATIONSHIP YOU’VE BEEN IN AND WHY DID IT END?
14. FOR WHAT IN LIFE DO YOU FEEL THE MOST GRATEFUL?