Each piece of Writings From Michael's designs is handcrafted with[...]
Active wear is not just for the gym. Elly is going to show you how to style active wear for both inside and outside of the gym and how to rock the ’90s oversized look.
Active wear is not just for the gym. Elly is[...]
Let’s talk about the 4 essential items that every man should have in his closet. Think you got them? You might but are you styling them to look fly? Check out the new Styling With Elly episode and let me know what you think in the comments.
Let's talk about the 4 essential items that every man[...]
Looking to update your look? Elly has 4 tips for fixing your wardrobe.
Looking to update your look? Elly has 4 tips for[...]
Who needs a style update? If you need a makeover, or just want a 2.0 of yourself check out these iconic styles from my personal stylist Elly Karamoh [IG/@elly30].
Who needs a style update? If you need a makeover,[...]
You’ve seen some of my new looks. Elly is the man behind the scenes keeping me fly! Premieres Wednesday, September 2!
You've seen some of my new looks. Elly is the[...]
Courtney is back with men's grooming tips. I even give[...]
“Good clothes, open doors.” My personal stylist Will Phoenix is back with style advice for interviews, a good fitting suit, and shoe care tips. Some of the shoe care tips are good for women’s shoes as well. Invest in yourself, spend the money, and build your wardrobe.
PRO STYLIST TIPS:
WAX: For a high shine wax, use a quality wax and pantyhose.
SUEDE SHOES: Use a suede brush or suede eraser.
SHOE SPONGE: A shoe sponge brings back the color in your dark suede shoes. Works perfectly with black, navy or dark brown shoes.
LINT ROLLER: Use a lint roller on velvet or suede shoes, it takes the dust off.
LACING: Wondering how to lace your leather or wax laces on dress shoes? The secret is to lace twice, not tie tying in two bows but wrap the lace twice.
"Good clothes, open doors." My personal stylist Will Phoenix is[...]
For all the fellas out there wondering how to tie a bow tie or just get better at it, my personal stylist Will is here to break it down. It’s the Will Phoenix method how to tie a Bow tie, half-Windsor knot, and a full-Windsor knot.
Here’s the step by step method to tie a bow tie. Check out the video for the half-Windsor knot, and full-Windsor knot instructions.
1. Different lengths: Start with one side longer than the other.
2. Create the knot: Think of tying a shoelace. Cross both sides and tuck the longer end up and over to create the knot.
3. Forming the bow: Fold the shorter end into the shape of a bow, tighting it against your neck.
4. Pull and shape: Pull the long side over the bow and then shape both sides of the bow together.
5. Tying it up: There should be a hole in the bow near your neck, loop behind the bow. Fold the middle of the hanging end of the bow tie and push it through the loop.
6. Swagger: Tighten and loosen the bow tie until it looks the way you want it to.
For all the fellas out there wondering how to tie[...]