The Sneakers You Need Right Now
By Amanda Garrigus
Fashion has had a long love affair with the sneaker. Each season we fall head over heels with latest style, and trendy guys and gals everywhere beeline to get a pair of their very own. Some sneaks are so covetable that fans of the springy shoe will line up around the block to get first pick. We’ve even heard tell of sneakers commanding prices north of thirty thousand dollars. Two words. Air Jordan.
If you want to be up on everything sneaker but aren’t ready to sign up for the next Sneaker Con — yes, that’s a thing — don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. From classic trainers to the traditional running shoe, there are obsession-worthy kicks to suit all tastes and budgets. Forthwith, a roundup of the sneaks you need to have right now.
- What do you get when you combine the sophisticated ethos of a celebrated Belgian designer with a tried and true American icon? You get Raf Simons for Adidas, that’s what. This colorful, next level take on the classic Stan Smith will up your style ante with minimal effort.
- White kicks are always on point. So is Common Projects. Their original Achilles style is the result of a marriage made in sneaker heaven.
- Did we mention you can’t go wrong with a white sneaker? Puma’s Basket Heart patent leather shoes are the stuff of our girly dreams.
- If ever there were a sneaker built for office duty it’s these. Wear them instead of an Oxford with a relaxed suit or a pair of wide legged trousers.
- We know it’s all about the workout, but there’s no shame in looking great while you sweat. Cover your bases with this gorgeous high-tech, high-style entry from APL.
- Retro trainers are here to stay, and it’s a good thing too. They are comfortable, versatile and oh so cool.
Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.
I know you don’t know me but I do watch your shows and I thoroughly love it my mom and I play Family Feud every day this was our therapy figuring out who’s going to get the right answer and most of the time she lost. Steven I know this is a lot to ask for so if you could see asking and help me out it will be very much appreciated…… my guy is from the southside of Chicago and his parents gave him up out of eight children so that he would grow into a man and be safe and loved by his adopted parents why am I telling you this I don’t know maybe you just might help us out if you knew where he came from.. him and I we are private people so if you could it’s okay if you can’t it’s okay thanks anyways
Loving the laid back dressed look for the sneakers. Hmm anytime wear.
they are sharp nice looking appealing catch of the eye the designer needs a award
Looking for a nice pair of black dress shoes for a wedding
Heck send me a free pair of the Raf Simons size 9…I love them!!
! I see you in the sneakers bop !!! The New Balance still go so hard… BUt them pinks oooo weeee…! yes sar
More like this