Curried Carrot Soup: Healthy, Delicious and Easy
Prepare this hot soup that is ready to serve in less than 10 minutes.
Curried Carrot Soup is healthy, delicious and easy to prepare in a Vitamix blender. The soup is vegetarian, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol and without any sugar. Enjoy!
- 6 carrots, halved
- ½ cup (80 g) onion, peeled, diced
- ½ cup (120 ml) soy milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ⅛ lemon, peeled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups (480 ml) vegetable broth
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes or until steam escapes through lid. Serve immediately.
For recipe variation, use 2%, skim or low fat milk instead of soy milk.